Saturday, April 27, 2013

Results for April 20th -April 26th

        I haven't finished week 8 yet b/c I went shopping today which I never get to do and of course yesterday I didn't workout b/c it was Friday. I usually make up Fridays workout on Saturday morning along with the cardio workout for Saturday. So I will not have a rest day for tomorrow and will do workout 8 and cardio tomorrow. Not to worry its all good! This will be my last workout in Phase 2. Moving on to Phase 3 with Workout 9 on Monday. Super nervous about that workout b/c I have heard that it is brutal. I hope not as bad as workout 7 circuit one! I will let you know how it all goes!

 Results for Phases 1&2

Total Weight Loss: 4lbs (lost 2 lbs this week by going back to what works for me, Weight Watchers.)    I gained weight last week so I made up for it this week.

Total inches lost in waist, hips, and belly button: 13.5

Total inches lost in waist, hips, belly button, arms, legs, and bust: 15

      I also had a couple of non-scale victories yesterday and today. I was able to get into a pair of blue jeans that I could not wear a year ago. They are button up and I couldn't even button the bottom button last year and now I can button all buttons except the top one but I wore them anyway. Haha. No one knew but me.  I also went shopping today and was able to get into a size smaller than usual. Not in all the clothes I tried on as they are all made differently but in some so I was a little excited about that.

I will report back soon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment