Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Workout 6 (Check) Cardio Two......(No check)

I'm back sooner than I thought I would be.  It has already been a busy week and it shouldn't be since it is Spring Break for both me and my kiddos.  Revival all week, a dentist appointment yesterday for my little man, and a thyroid check up for me today.  (Hopefully we can get my thyroid back in check and I will start to lose weight again.) I didn't realize that I had no refills and couldn't get an appointment for a week and a half so I have been w/out my meds for two weeks yesterday!  Yikes!  Anyway I am still trucking along. 

Workout 6 was intense just like workout 5, but not as bad I didn't think. Although one circuit is all about the abs and geez was that hard! I can still feel it in my abs today.  I am slightly more sore this week than I have been in past weeks which I am hoping is a good thing.  Idk...we will see on Monday morning. (My weigh in day.)  Although I may need to change my weigh in day to Sunday, since that is my rest day and I seem to eat slightly more on that day!  I know I shouldn't, but I do! 

Cardio 2....well I wasn't able to do it today.  This is our last day of Spring Break and it is back to work/school tomorrow so I decided to have a lazy day!  But not to worry I will get it in tomorrow with Workout 5!  As long as I get it done that is all that matters to me.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment