Monday, April 15, 2013

Phase Two/ First time doing Workout 7 / Week 7

Let me just say OMGosh!!!! Now that was a workout!!!! Don't freak out if you haven't done this workout yet b/c if you are looking to get in shape it is good to be challenged. Well hats off to Jillian b/c this is a super challenging workout! That being said after I got through circuit one I found it manageable. Circuit one was really hard on my wrists, there were lots of push-ups and planks.  On a good note I really liked the star jumps! They took me back to my old cheerleading days.  I did Week Two Day One of Couch 25K yesterday and didn't mind running those 90 minutes so that was encouraging! I will attempt Week Two Day Two tomorrow! I intend o stay on the treadmill b/c my legs are not ready to run on concrete or the gravel road with large rocks by the river just yet.

Week Six Results

I am only down .2 of a pound. That is a loss of 3.8 pounds so far. Not really what I was hoping for but the inches keep coming off! I am now down 10.5 inches in my waist, belly button, and hips! I was getting ready this morning and my little girl said " Your stomach is getting little mommy." And yesterday my husband said that he can really tell that I am losing inches. So these two statements made me feel good!

I think I am set on the heart rate monitor that I am going to get but welcome any input or suggestions that you might have about one in particular. I will probably place an order on Wednesday!

Tomorrow is WO 8. If it is anything like today's workout I better get to bed and rest up! It is almost 8:00 est so my bed is calling my name! Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment