Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What a beautiful day for a walk!

      Hey everyone. Today I had planned to do Cardio 2 but it was so beautiful outside that I just could not stay inside. So I decided to meet my hubby by the river which is close to where I work and do another day of Couch 25k while my husband ran his usual 6 miles. Started out great but this is a gravel road and the rocks really hurt my feet and caused my legs to hurt really bad. So I didn't finish the running but I didn't stop. I kept walking a brisk pace until my husband came back to get me.  I ended up walking 2.5 miles in the heat which was better than sitting on the couch! So even though I didn't run as I should have, I showed up and I didn't give up! The river was so pretty, I didn't even listen to my iPod, I just took in God's creation and listened to the flow of the river. So peaceful after a long day at work.  Back to WO 5 tomorrow! (Last time doing that one too!!!!) Have a great night everyone! Hope to see you back tomorrow! Remember don't give up just keep trying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment