Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Not a normal day!

     I had a meeting out of town today and let's just say that when I don't stay in my routine, I fall off the wagon in the food department so to speak. By 1:00 I had ate all of 1200 calories for the day!! Geez, these people feed you and you never know what they are going to have. These people must not be on a diet. Lol.
      Anyway I rushed home and did WO 6. Not too bad this time even my abs are still not screaming like last week. Then I rushed my son to karate class and did day 3 of couch 25k while he was in class.  All of it again!  (his class is at the gym so its easy to get a workout in during that time.) Then I took my daughter to dance class and decided that I would like to eat supper tonight so I needed to do some more cardio so I went back over to the gym to pick up my son and did 15 more minutes on the stationary bike. These workouts allowed me to eat supper but I still went over by a few calories. Oh we'll you can't be good everyday. Back to my regular schedule tomorrow and less temptations.

See you all tomorrow! Hope everyone is still doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment