Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Two days in one!!!!

      Happy Wednesday Everyone! I was a bit of a Lazy Bum on Monday b/c I woke up with a headache and kept it all day even after taking medicine for it. So no workout that day. Then I went on a field trip with my son's class and my own class. We left super early in the morning like 5:45am and did not get home until almost 7 and after riding on a bus with loud kids I decided that Tuesdays workout was not going to happen either.  My diet was NOT good on the field trip either. So I went to bed last night feeling very disappointed in myself for not sucking it up and doing my workouts the past two days and for eating so awful. So I decided to come up with a plan to get back on track. I decided that even though I hate to workout before work I would have to do Workout 7 then and do Workout 8 when I got home from work today. Well, lo and behold that is exactly what I did. I pulled my fat self out of the bed and made myself workout. (Have to say I had a lot more energy and felt better once I got started.) It is the getting out of bed thing that I hate. Ha ha! And I started my workout as soon as I got home from work. Now I just need to do some cardio after my exercise tomorrow and I will be caught up for the week.

      I did decide to go back to Weight Watchers Online and lets just say after my diet yesterday I must be a very good girl until Saturday's weigh in! I do have some activity points but I don't like to use those. Hope everyone has a great night! See ya back here again soon! Good luck and keep going no matter how bad you think you have messed up and no matter how disappointed in yourself you may be.

Oh my I almost forgot.....I had a Non Scale Victory today. Let me first say that my husband, kids, and all of you who read this are the only ones who know about my doing Body Revolution and today at work one of my coworkers just out of the blue says "ok Becky tell me exactly what you are doing to lose all of that weight." This seemed odd to me b/c I have only lost a few pounds so far. So I guess the inches I have lost are finally starting to show even though sometimes I find it hard to tell and get discouraged. I just wanted to hug this girl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Becky what a great comment from your co-worker! Your hard work is paying off.

    I too have decided to go the weight watchers route, although I follow the old style plan at home as I know it well.

    Good luck with your weigh in this week x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki I will and same to you. I have the WW books from like 2005 so I decided to do the online version until I learn the new points by heart like I did the old ones. Hopefully this will work for both of us!

    ReplyDelete