Thursday, April 18, 2013

Workout 7 and Couch 25k

Well, well, well it was time for the good old WO 7! It was better this time again I say this always after doing a workout more than once. At least I wasn't screaming "oh my goodness she is trying to kill me or WHAT? There is no way I can do that!" this time! Bahahaha! So I count that as a plus. I did not do cardio 2 yesterday, later day at work and zero, zip, nada motivation to do it. For some reason I just don't like cardio 2 as much as I did cardio one. Although it could be that I have only done cardio two once. I did however do Couch 25k week 2 day 2 today after WO 7 while my son was in Karate Class. So I guess I could say that I got my cardio for yesterday in today. Tomorrow I am set to do WO 8 but you know how my Fridays are so it may be done Saturday morning along with couch 25k week 2 day 3! I will post again tomorrow if a miracle occurs and I actually finish a work week with enough energy left to do WO 8! Lol. I do not freak out if I miss a workout as long as I get it in. So far I have not missed completing all of the workouts in a week even if I had to double up.  Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment