Saturday, April 20, 2013

A new level!

      As you may of guessed from my previous posts a miracle did not occur yesterday as far as my having enough energy or will power to do WO 8 last night after a long week of work. So I did WO 8 this morning along with one circuit of cardio 2 b/c between the cardio in WO 8 and my two days of couch 25k this week I decided that was enough cardio for me especially after you read the next paragraph.

     I have also decided to up my workouts to a whole new level! I went to Wal-Mart last night to buy some 10 lb weights b/c up until this point the 5's have been about all I wanted to tackle. But I don't want to be a pansy so I needed to step it up a bit and well let's just say my arms are definitely feeling it! I may not be able to move my arms tomorrow. While at Wal-Mart I decided to purchase the 30 Day Shred DVD that everyone is raving about. So I did my first day of Level 1 today after WO 8 and before cardio 2.

     I hope everyone is still pushing through to get the results you want. I know some days like my last couple of weeks are discouraging but that is when you have to dig deeper and think about what Jillian says...."when you have a WHY, you can tolerate any HOW!!!   Happy Saturday everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Wow you go girl!

    You really have pushed your up button this week. I'm glad you are sticking at it, this way I can see the results without actually doing the workout haha - Just kidding. I do miss Jillian but it is only a temporary seperation - we will get back together someday :)

    Good luck and keep us posted on your progress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I will do my best to keep updating. You do the same. Like I say it is nice to know that I am not in this alone. :)

    ReplyDelete