Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Workout 8 (first time)

First of all I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected by the bombing in Boston. My husband is actually trying to train for a marathon and recently mentioned trying to run the Boston Marathon some day in the future. I just can't imagine what these people are going through right now.



Workout 8 was challenging but in my opinion not as bad a WO 7. I actually liked this workout and felt like I could keep up except when using those cables or torture tubes as Jillian calls them. I have a hard time getting them wrapped around my feet quickly as this workout goes at a really fast pace. I didn't get to do Couch 25k today b/c to be honest I was just sore and tired from yesterday's and today's workouts. Not to worry though I just need to get in 3 days so I will get it done. I hope everyone is having a good week. Tomorrow is Cardio 2.

I will leave you with the following pic that I found on MFP and thought that it was very motivational especially to me b/c I have been a little discouraged the last week over the lack of movement on the scale.


No comments:

Post a Comment