Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 9 Review

Hi Everyone I am back!  Busy, but successful week.

Well this week I tackled Workouts 9 and 10.  Just a word to the wise, purchase some wrist wraps for WO 9 b/c those plank moves (there are a lot of them) are very hard on the wrists.  Other than that not too bad.  Workout 10 is not too bad either but I felt that I got more of a workout in WO 10. Maybe b/c I felt like I could complete the moves better. In both workouts there are moves that I am soooo very glad that no one can see me attempt.  I swear if I had it on video I could probably send it into Americas Funniest Videos and win some big money! haha! 

Now in Cardio 3 I am sure that Jillian was trying to kill me and I am pretty sure that I yelled that at her several times in between gasping for air during the workout!  She is NOT fooling around in that one!  I thought I was going to have to mop the living room floor I was sweating so bad!  Now that is what I call a workout!!!  I really liked it though.  I just could not for the life of me get into Cardio 2 during Phase 2.  Not sure why. 

I am down 1.8 pounds this week!!!!  YAY!! That makes a total of 6.4 pounds so far just while doing Body Revolution and Weight Watchers.  I have lost a total of 10 pounds since I was at my heaviest a while back.  I lost some, gained it back, lost some, and gained it back again! I think I am on the right track now.  This may not seem like a lot of weight to some, but after weeks of not seeing that scale move on Body Revolution I am happy! (I have lost lots of inches but little weight until 2 weeks ago when I started Weight Watchers.)

 I was worried that I wouldn't do too well this week on the scale b/c I used all of my daily points, bonus points, and activity points and actually went over 4 points beyond that.  I know, I know I should have done better.  My husband brought home a doughnut on Monday and well, I have absolutely no will power over a chocolate iced glazed doughnut so I ate it!  Which took like 7 of my few bonus points that I had left. (I was a bad girl last weekend.)  So I had no bonus points by Tuesday afternoon so I dipped into my activity points and ended up using all of those which I don't even like to use at all.  I must do better this week. 

I am down another 1/2 an inch in my hips, belly button and waist.  For a total of 14 inches off of those areas and I have lost a total of 16.25 inches total counting my hips, belly button, waist, arms, legs, and bust!  So I am very happy with this progress! 

I have found some motivation posters that I thought would be appropriate for gearing up for a new week of Body Revolution and Weight Watchers! 

This one I need to work on so I do not eat all of my bonus points before the week gets up and going!
 
 
I am determined to succeed! Are you???? We can and WILL do this! (I know, I know it's easy to say on a Saturday night before bed. It will be much harder to say after work next week! haha!  But I will fight my mental battle and I WILL do my workouts each day whether I like it or not!)  
 
I saved the best one for last.  I love this quote!  Nothing is impossible it just takes remembering that the me that I want to be is possible, I just have to work for it!  Same thing goes for you too! Week 10 starts Monday!  Good luck this week and remember to stay determined! :) 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the weight loss! I bet your so pleased to see the scale start moving down. Your inch loss is also fantastic - I love Body Revolution! I like your first motivational quote about undoing a weeks good work at the weekend - I need to tape that to my fridge!

    Have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki! I sure am trying. I should have went with Weight Watcher from the start b/c it has always worked for me. I guess I wasn't doing something right with the calorie counting. I agree I need to post that on my fridge too so that I stop eating so many points on the weekend. Lol

    ReplyDelete