Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pretty Strong Medicine

Results for last week:
My weigh-in day is Saturday so here is the result from that.  I am down 1.4 lbs. That makes for a total of 8.2 lbs since starting Body Revolution and a total of 12.2 lbs from my highest weight.  Yay! I will take it!  I am down 2 more inches in my waist, hips, and belly button and 4.5 inches in my legs, arms, and bust.  So this makes me happy!

This week I was supposed to be doing workouts 11 and 12 and finish on Saturday, but it may be Sunday since I have been a little stressed out this week with work.  I have been watching my eating though.  I am not over on my bonus points on Weight watchers for the week so that is a plus as well.

Hopefully I will be able to post more often this next week after all of the stress is gone.  See you then!





17.5 and 24.25

No comments:

Post a Comment