Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday



Hello Everyone! Today I am linking up with Erin and Alex's Weigh in Wednesday. So I didn't have a  very great weigh in. I only lost .2 lbs this past week. I weigh in on Saturdays b/c that is the beginning of my Weight Watchers week. So now I am down 9.6 lbs. As far as inches go I have lost another 1.75 inches last week total. That means I have lost 18 inches since March 4th when I started Body Revolution. So I will take that! I am trying to do better this week with my points. I am doing my best not to use any of my activity points and so far so good. I only have to make it until Saturday!

I did Workouts 11 and 12 today in Body Resolution which I am proud of myself for doing at all. I wasn't able to workout Monday or Tuesday and I almost talked myself into skipping the whole darn week but I didn't. I put on my big girl panties and got it all done today! Now I plan to do workout 11 and Cardio 3 tomorrow and WO 12 Friday and maybe throw in another cardio 3 on Friday might before the weigh in on Saturday morning. These workouts definitely  took it a few notches and let me just say that's have either been able to do or modify all exercises up until those wheelbarrow push-ups! OMGosh!!!! I did give it a try though. I knew I would never be able to do the push up part so i tried just holding the wheelbarrow part but I couldn't get my fat butt off the floor. It really was sad, but I just can't do them!!! Lol

I will report back soon until then stay determined!!!! We can do this little by little!

No comments:

Post a Comment