Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 10 Review

Happy Mother's Day to all of you living here in the U.S.!


This is a pic of me and my kiddos today after our Mother's Day Church Service.


Sorry I haven't posted at all this week.  I had yet another busy week.  It seems like that as the school year is coming to a close, the more busy I get.  I had some struggles this week, not physically but mentally.  It was like I was doing battle with my mind all the time to eat right, hold myself accountable for what I was eating, and even to workout.  I just had to keep asking myself how bad I wanted that scale to move this week and how bad did I want to be healthy. I did end up doing all of my workouts this week and felt better about each one except for the rock and roll squats.  I am so glad no one can see me do those for I am able to get down but getting back up well....that is another story and a funny one at that! Bahaahaha!  As far as my eating goes, it was Teacher Appreciation week and our wonderful PTO always bring us yummy food each day to celebrate.  I tried to be good and have enough will power to resist, but again by Wednesday ALL of my bonus points were gone and I had to start digging into my activity points.  I HATE doing that!!!  I must do better with this part of my Weight Watchers diet! I just don't seem to have a lot of will power when it comes to chocolate brownies especially with school testing coming up.

I am still weighing on Saturday b/c that day just works better for me to start my Weight Watchers Week on.  Although  i have thought about making my weigh in day on Friday and changing my start day.  (I will just have to play that one by ear and see what happens.) As for now I will continue to weigh in on Saturday's but I will now use those results and post them on Wednesday since I am linked up with Weigh In Wednesday instead of positing on Saturdays.

Tomorrow I start week 11 of Total Body Revolution.  Wow, I can't believe that I have made it this far.  I am very fearful of what these last two workouts have in store for me.  Workouts 11 and 12 I am sure will kick it up a few steps since they are the last ones.  I am pondering what to do after Body Revolution and I think that since I will be out of work for the summer and will have more time to devote to my exercise, that I will start INSANITY again.  I did it last summer for 45 days and I can't say that I enjoyed it, but it did help me to feel stronger, more healthy, and I did lose some weight. (But I allowed myself to gain it all back.)  I just don't have time during the school year with my son's karate classes and my daughters dance classes and school meetings to do a 45 or 60 minute workout each day.  So unless I change my mind that is what I plan on doing. I may also take some classes at my local Wellness Center that I also do not have time to take during the school year.  I don't know what all I will do, but I know that I must not stop since I have come this far. 

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:

1.) Stay away from my activity points.  (Although I am not off to a great start with today being Mother's Day, I have not been eating good yesterday or today.)

2.)  STOP drinking sweet tea (My drug of choice. Haha) and focus on WATER, WATER, WATER!!!

3.)  Workout every day.

4.) Do not beat myself up for little mistakes.  Just resolve to do better!

I leave you with this motivational poster!  I need to adopt this outlook on weightloss. I need to realize that I am not always going to have the big losses each week, but as long as the scale is moving in the right direction eventually I will be where I want to be!

 
Have a great week everyone and remember to stay determined!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,

    Wow week 11! Time is flying by. You are right, as long as you keep doing what you are doing, eventually you will meet your goal. I know how you feel about constantly battling yourself but well done for making yourself workout anyway.

    I am still doing Body Revolution but mixing it up with running so I may do one BR then run for a few days then do the next BR, still in order just not so regimented. As long as i make myself do SOMETHING it's ok.

    Have a good week

    P.S that's a lovely photo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki! I am trying to be in more pics with my kiddos instead of like you said always behind the camera. You are right as long as you do something it does not matter the order! Great job on your running! Keep it up!

      Delete