Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hashimotos vs ME Round 1,000 something!

Hey Everyone I am back yet again!

As you may know if you have read my blog before, I struggle with my thyroid disease called Hashimotos.  The struggle is real, but I am also determined not to let it win!  Here lately my weight has just been a roller coaster.  I go up 6 pounds and then down 6 pounds. Constantly getting stuck in my rut yet again and again.  I am addicted to food and I am a creature of habit.  I love to eat out on the weekends with my family and I love to eat the same things even though I know that they will keep me fat and make me feel bad, especially GLUTEN!  I am so addicted to gluten.  I need like a Gluten Anonymous to help me. ha ha.

I keep telling myself starting Monday or starting this day or that day or when this or that happens I will start my diet and exercising again.  But truth is I may start but quickly fizzle out and give in to my fatigue.  So starting tomorrow I am going to start taking my supplements again like I am suppose to and start watching my gluten intake and I am going to start exercising.  I am going to use this blog as a platform of accountability. (Even though I have very few followers and maybe no one will even read this.)  I have to do something to hold myself accountable.  Writing here is therapeutic for me and helps me sort out my thoughts of self criticism and try to find some positive thoughts about my body and steps I am taking to make it healthier.

Weigh-in Wednesday!

Starting Weight 158.8. I also plan to weigh-in on Wednesdays with Winter and Cassi. Thanks for letting me link up ladies.

Tomorrow starts Day 1 so see you then.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment