Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day 1 and part of day 2

Yesterday was Day 1 and I think I did okay.  I am always tempted to weigh every day which can be discouraging at times.  I did weigh this morning and no change in weight.  I am going to try my best to stay off of that darn scale and go by how I feel and how my clothes fit.  I don't feel as bloated today. Don't get me wrong, I know change will not happen literally over night, but I just like to see any decrease on the scale.  Crazy right?  I am fully aware that I did not put this weight on over night and I will not take it off over night.  I lost 25 pounds before I had my daughter 7 1/2 years ago and it took me about 6 months using Weight Watchers and spin classes.  I cannot bring myself to go back to spin classes at the gym but I a working out at home.

Day 1: Jillian Michael's Cardio Kickbox Fast Fix (Upper Body):  Ummm....well that was no joke!  I thought 20 minutes wouldn't be that bad but it is definitely a good workout.  Especially for someone who hasn't been working out regularly.

Day 2: Jillian Michael's Cardio Kickbox Fast Fix (Lower Body):  Had a hard time keeping up with the moves but I did it and was sweating pretty good when I finished.  So that is two days down!  Yay me!

I plan to throw in several different workouts of Jillian's throughout my diet plan.  I tend to get bored easily so mixing them up helps me.  I had pretty good success with her Body Revolution two years ago and may go back to that once I feel more confident.  Right now I just want to get moving and build up my endurance level.

I will report back tomorrow for weigh-in Wednesday.  See ya then!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment