Thursday, April 30, 2015

I am back!!!!

Hey everyone!

I have absolutely no idea where the past few months have went. It seems like they have just flew by. I have been very busy with my kids and work.   I went down to 147 and then back up to 158 and now back down to 151.2. It seems like I just can't get back on the wagon again.  However I have reached a point where I am just disgusted and frustrated with myself.  I am stuck in a pattern and I just keep refusing to break the pattern.  I do good most of the week and then blow it on the weekend.



However, I go to the beach in 11 weeks and I refuse to feel like a beached whale again this year.  So I am rededicating myself to the cause of losing weight.

  

I start back in full force on Monday!  I will use this place as my personal journal on my quest to find skinny self again and my quest for healing from Hashimotos.

Happy Thursday All!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment