Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Weigh-in Wednesday 8/12/15

Weigh-in Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday so I am linking up with Winter and Cassi for Weigh-In Wednesday.  Today was my first day back to work for this school year. (For those of you who have not read my blog before, I am a teacher.)  Anyway,  I worked hard in my classroom all day getting ready for my students to come back. By the time I left there it was time to go get my son from practice so I did not get a workout in today.  But I did weight in this morning......

Last Week's Weight: 158.8
Current Weight: 156.8
Total Loss: 2lbs

Tomorrow is Open House at work so I will be there all day until 7:00.  It is doubtful that I get a workout in but I am going to try.  If not, then I will just make sure I eat good and make up for it this weekend.


5 comments:

  1. This is my first time stopping by your blog! GREAT weigh-in this week. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and thank you! I need all of the encouragement I can get!

      Delete
  2. Great loss this week! The start of the school year is hard for everyone so maybe don't worry about the exercise and focus on the healthy eating while adjusting to the school schedule again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice that is exactly what I did too! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the advice that is exactly what I did too! :)

      Delete