Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Pretty Strong Medicine

It is Weigh-In Wednesday again!  I weigh in on Saturday's b/c it works better for me, but I was down 1.8 pounds this week.  I am struggling this week to get in any physical activity.  I have been telling myself ever since I finished Jillian Michaels Body Revolution at the end of May that I was going to start Insanity or something....anything at this point but nothing so far.  Each night I go to bed saying tomorrow I am going to start...but so far I have done nothing and I can't figure out how to get my motivation back.  Hopefully I can get back to working out next week.  My birthday is coming up, not to mention my vacation at the end of July and I really want to be well on my way to the 130's by my vacation at least.  The funny thing is I did better during the school year when I was working and now that I am off for summer break I am absolutely unmotivated and have tons more time. Not sure what is wrong with me but I need to figure it out and quick. 

I am doing good with my eating so far this week and haven't gone over into my Weight Watchers Bonus Points nearly as much as I did last week or the week before.  We shall see what happens on Saturday if I can continue to stay away from the rest of those bonus points. 

Hope everyone is having a great week!  Remember to stay determined.  (Even I am struggling with that right now. lol)

See ya later,
Becky

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you're down 1.8lbs this week WITHOUT exercise is phenomenal alone! Just THINK of how amazing you'll feel when you're working out 100% too! Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carolyn! Good luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete