Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fell off the Wagon!

Ummmm.....did I say fell off the wagon?  Oh yes, I definitely fell off the wagon but then it ran right over me too!!!!!  Let me think back to where I have went wrong this week and yes I know it is only Tuesday! 

Saturday was my weigh in day and I always over eat on Saturday's b/c weigh in is another week away. I use some of my bonus point from Weight Watchers during the weekend and try to do good through the week, but not this week apparently! 

Sunday was Homecoming at our church and we have a dinner afterwards and lets just say I had not will power at all.  I then took an unexpected trip out of town and yet again no will power when my hubby suggested that we eat at a Japaneese Steak House. (Man that yum yum sauce is a lot of points!  I had no idea!) 

Anyway then yesterday morning our principal took our staff out for breakfast to celebrate the end of the school year.  I ate and ate and ate!  Like all but 5 of my 26 points for the entire day were gone by the time I left the restaurant!  YIKES!!!  Like I said I have fell off the wagon and then I let it run right over me!  It has flattened me.  I have actually used ALL of my bonus points and have went over like 27 points from that!!!! What the heck!!! I really have to be good for the rest of the week and then maybe I won't have gained like 5 pounds back.  I know I am going to have a gain but I just want it to be as little as possible.  Shew.....I am glad I don't have this much temptation every week or I wouldn't ever lose weight! 

On the bright side,  I have done better today and actually came in under my point goal for the day! 

Hope everyone is still doing great or at least better than me! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment