Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day and recap of the last week and a half

Hello Fellow Bloggers!  All I can say is I am sorry that I have not be able to do a better job over the last week and a half of keeping my blog current.  I thought that since I was out of work for the summer I would do better but it seems like I have as much to do at home as I did at work. I will try to do better this week.  I missed Weigh in Wednesday and everything!  Geez! 

Let me start with a Happy Father's Day to my Daddy and my Hubby! Two of the greatest men I know!

This was my dad and me shortly after my parents adopted me! Yep, I am a Daddy's Girl!
My Daddy is my biggest supporter!  Dad and me at my Undergraduate Graduation. I didn't go through the formal graduation when I got my Masters Degree or he would have been there for that as well.
My hubby and my kiddos!  I couldn't ask for a better Father for my children.  They absolutely adore him and think that he hung the moon and stars.
 
Now for Weigh-In recaps:

Weigh In last Saturday 6/8/13....Not so good but then again as I said in my last post I was expecting a gain.  I ended up gainning .8 pounds.  I guess that is okay since I was expecting it to be soooo much worse since I went over by way too many points. I was so disappointed in myself that I didn't even measure.

Weigh In Yesterday 6/15/13....I was able to pick myself back up out of my slothfulness and do better this week.  I still went over a few points but I ended up losing the .8 pounds that I lost gained back last week plus another pound which totals 1.8 pounds lost. That is a total of 15.6 pounds from my highest weight. I did take measurements this week and and lost another 1.5 inches in just my hips, belly button and waist.  Altogether in all areas I am down a total of 30.75 inches since March 4th!  I was happy with all of this progress considering I have been very lazy and unmotivated when it comes to working out.  I really must get back on my workout schedule and just do something.....anything to get moving.

Non Scale Victory: 
I was in a department store and have been wanting this dress for about a month.  I tried it on a month ago and could not get it zipped all the way up.  I went back a couple of weeks ago and could not find it in my size any where.  I was back there this weekend to shop for Father's Day gifts and happened to walk by it.  I decided to try it on again and low and behold I got it zipped all the way up with room to breathe even!  Yay!  Needless to say I bought it!

I hope every one is having a great weekend.  Remember to stay determined! 

No comments:

Post a Comment