Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Update and Weigh-In Wednesday (on Sunday)

Weigh In Wednesday


Hello Everyone,

I know that I have vowed to do better at blogging and well to be honest I am doing better than waiting 3 months like the last time I tried to start blogging more.  I am bound and determined to do better at this.  I only have like 3 followers at this point on Blog lovin so I am not sure how many people actually read this. If you are reading this please feel free to click on the bloglovin button on the right and follow me.  However like I have said before sometimes it helps me to write out my thoughts on here. I am not sure why but I have always been that way. 

Weigh-In Wednesday....8-6-14

Since my last weigh-in on July 7, 2014 at 157.2....I have went up in weight even though I was working out with Jillian for most of the month until I went on vacation for a week.  I weighed in as high as 159.1 pounds at one point since my last weigh-in.  I currently weigh 156.4 pounds.  I will take that since I have not been incredibly active since my vacation.  

Workouts???

Like I said I have not been doing a lot of working out over the past couple of weeks.  I have decided to start Couch 2 5K again.  I have never been able to get past Week 2 without life getting in the way and just giving up! I hope I can finish the whole program this time. :)

Diet

I have been doing my best to go back to cutting out gluten for my Hashimotos issues.  I ate all kinds of gluten while on vacation and I loved every minute of it!  Now I must face the consequences which means that it is more difficult to stop eating gluten again.  I am adding in Protein Shakes with some veggies in there which I DO NOT like but I can't taste them so that makes it easier.  I am due to have blood work completed in a couple of weeks to check on my Hashimotos and hormone levels.  Praying I am starting to get on the right road to keeping this Hashimotos in check.  

Goals for the week...
1. Drink my protein shakes daily!
2. Drink more water!
3. Do at least 3 days of Couch 2 5K
4. Get my classroom up and ready for school next week!





Hope to see you Wednesday!  Have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment