Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday 2/19/14


Weigh In Wednesday


Well let me just say that even with the best of intentions I continue to amaze myself at how I can lose focus and splurge so easily.  I did not get to workout very much this past week due to our snow storm that kept us inside and away from my group workouts at work.  I know that I could have worked out at home but I allowed myself to use the snow storm as an excuse. Then I went out for a Valentine's Date with my hubby and ate way too much.  Afterwards we came home with a box of Cinnabon to eat on for the rest of the weekend.  They were the small ones and I only ate two but that makes a big difference especially when my Thyroid is going out of control again.  Anyway enough excuses so....drum roll please..........Current Weight 163.6 and a previous weight of 160.4.  That is a GAIN of 3.2 pounds as of last Saturday!  YIKES!!!!! WTHeck!  Oh well I am working harder on my diet and exercise this week so we will see how the next weigh in goes. Hopefully better than the last! 

Have a great night! 
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment