Friday, March 7, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday for 3/5/14 (on Friday!)


Weigh In Wednesday


Weigh In for this week:
160.3 so I gained .1 pounds this week.  I guess it could be a lot worse.  I did not stick to my goals for the week as well as I would have like to.  I only worked out twice and I tried to drink more water but I have a long way to go with that goal.  I did try to watch what I ate but I seem to do well during the week and blow it on the weekend and then spend all week trying to fix what I did on the weekend. 

So my goals for this upcoming week will be....
Workout 5/6 days (maybe this is more realistic)
Watch what I eat.  (Less sugar)
Drink more water
Do not eat so much over the weekend!!!!

Does anyone have any tips on how not to eat too much on the weekend??? I am open to any and all suggestions!  Thanks in advance :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  See ya on next Wednesday's Weigh In Link Up!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment